Should you have any questions or queries about the Plough or simply want to get in touch to discuss venue hire, food and drink options, children’s parties or the Fun Farm soft play area, you can do so in the following ways:
- Call us on 01723 582224
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check our frequently asked questions section below:
- Can we book a table?
- We don’t accept table reservations, however we have lots of table space so there is no need to worry! Simply turn up and find yourself a table.
- How do we book a children’s birthday party in the Fun Farm?
- The easiest way to book a party is to phone us on 01723 582224. We can check availability and answer any questions you may have. Then you can pop in at your earliest convenience to pay a deposit and collect party invitations before the big day!
- Are you dog friendly?
- We are primarily a child friendly pub. Dogs aren’t allowed inside the building, or the outdoor children’s play area.
- How much is the Carvery?
- Our carvery prices and lots of other information can be found on our carvery page. We also offer a children’s menu and a choice of desserts. View our Sunday Carvery Menu here
- Is there disabled access?
- There is disabled access from the front car park. Once inside all the ground floor is on one level and there is disabled toilet facilities next to the front entrance. Unfortunately we don’t have a lift to the first floor, so there is no way to gain access to the indoor play area upstairs.
- Do we cater for customers with gluten allergies?
- Monday – Saturday we have a separate menu with all the items from our main menu which contain no gluten as a known ingredient. As all the food is cooked in the same kitchen, we unfortunately cannot guarantee dishes may not contain traces of allergens. On a Sunday we serve Carvery, all the allergen data is clearly displayed allowing you to select items not containing a particular allergen.
- Is there a charge for the use of the car park?
- Our car park is free for use by our customers. There is no need to display a ticket.
- Is there any charge for the play area facilities?
- The indoor soft play area has an admission fee of £3.50 per child playing. Children must be supervised at all times and be wearing socks. The outdoor areas are free for customers and also require parental supervision.
- Do Child Minders or Nurseries receive a discount in the Fun Farm?
- We offer a reduced admission of £2 per child for Nurseries and Child Minders. This offer is valid during term time on weekdays from 10am – 4pm. Please bring a business card or ID to receive this rate.